www.eatonthemove.com – The Eatonthemove Survey was developed out of the marketing strategies to have access to the customer’s feeling towards the brand. This is however not simply because most people hesitate to put their views forward.
With the Eatonthemove consumer satisfaction survey, every participate can straightly put forward what they think without covering it with any filters. This is the only thing that every business desires to heighten growth.
Only consumers can show them the path to improvement, extension, and growth. SSP Group’s being one of the vigorously handled management has designed eatonthemoon customer satisfaction survey located at www.eatonthemove.com.
Every guest is prompted to participate and share the quick answers that come to their mind. There is no such requirement of exceptionally general knowledge experts, history, or computer masters, the questions are all about how did you like the service with some added pinch of creativity and sections of suggestions and ideas.
www.eatonthemove.com: Eatonthemove Customer Feedback Survey Reward
With Eat On The Move survey, one can get a gift from SSP groups’ to create an influence and extension the motivation to a larger audience. As a token of appreciation for taking the time to complete the Eat On The Move survey, candidates will receive a £250 gift card.
You will be included in the Eatonthemove prize draw once your feedback has been received. If you are the winner, you will receive a £250 Gift Card to use on a future Eat On The Move visit.
www.eatonthemove.com: Terms And Conditions For Eat On The Move UK Survey
- Eatonthemove only permits the Citizens of the United Kingdom in the survey.
- Eatonthemove Participants must not be below 18 years of age.
- To get entered in the Eatonthemove survey, get a valid purchase from SSP groups.
- Once the Eatonthemove prize draw winner is announced, the notification will automatically get to the winners.
- Cash alternatives, are not available for Eatonthemove gift cards. It would be the waste of time putting such demands.
- There is a one-entry limit per person. At the time of the drawing, the duplicate entries will be screened out, so do not waste your time doing that.
- You must not be an employee, staff member, partner, or immediate family member of SSP Group to participate in the Eatonthemove survey.
www.eatonthemove.com: Quick Steps to Win £250 gift voucher
- Visit www.eatonthemove.com
- Opt-out your location and the more clarity about the nearby SSP food store that you visited. Do not forget to enter the date of your visit so you get the validation immediately.
- Then get along with the Eatonthemove questionnaire.
- At the end of the survey, please input your personal information, such as your name, e-mail, phone number, and address. After that, press the Save button to proceed further with Eatonthemove.
Few Helpful Tips For Eatonthemove Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To make communication with the organization more manageable, all Eat On The Move Survey participants must ensure that their personal information is registered correctly.
- When attending adjacent stores, supermarkets, restaurants, or pharmacies, all users are prompted to collect all receipts.
- Here you may send us your receipts, get straightforward step-by-step survey instructions, and earn free rewards and prizes.
- Customers who are unable to participate in the survey or who are experiencing difficulties joining the prize draw can report their difficulties in the comment box below and go online.
About SSP Group
The SSP Group is a company that specializes in The Eat on the Move survey is conducted by Food Travel Experts to determine consumer satisfaction. The SSP Group is a British foodservice firm with operations in both Wales and England. The corporation owns and manages a chain of restaurants and fine dining establishments.
They have a presence in 35 countries around the world. They have experienced teams with skilled consultants in all of these nations who offer directly to the target market. They come up with new and inventive ideas based on our substantial food and beverage knowledge.
- What does the acronym SSP stand for?
Choose a Service Provider
SAS Catering was founded in 1961 as a branch of the Scandinavian airline SAS Group. Compass Group bought its Select Service Partner (SSP) subsidiary for £72 million in May 1993.
- What is the total number of SSP locations?
We now operate in 35 countries with over 600 locations, and we have a diverse portfolio of over 500 international, national, local, and specialty brands.
- What is the mission of SSP America?
SSP is a notable business that serves food and beverage in airports, train stations, and other travel destinations, including restaurants, bars, cafés, food courts, lounges, and convenience stores.
- Where can I use my SSP card to get a discount?
Colleagues in the United Kingdom are only eligible for a discount card. Guests may save up to 50% at a number of SSP brands and franchises across the country, including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Cafe Ritazza, Upper Crust, Millie’s Cookies, and more.
- How many people work for SSP America?